This Green Thanksgiving Table Runner is a modern holiday centerpiece. Pair this wrinkle resistant fabric with your favorite holiday tablecloth for memorable, elegant, family dinning.
The Forest green tones are accentuated by a black, white, and navy blue patterned weave.
- Available in 9" and 14" widths.
- The 9" width is narrow and well suited to a buffet, sofa table, coffee table or other narrow piece of furniture. It is also recommended for running across the width of the table under place settings. In which case you will want to order more than one.
- 9" width: 58"x9", 72"x9", 90"x9", 108"x9", 120"x9", 144"x9", 160"x9", and 188"x9"
- The 14" width is the standard table runner width for dining tables. If you would like a wider table runner for a more dramatic look please reach out so we can chat over your unique needs.
- 14" width: 58"x14", 72"x14", 90"x14", 108"x14", 120"x14", 144"x14", 160"x14", and 188"x14"
- Custom sizes may be available upon request
- 100% polyester
- Wrinkle resistant
- Hand wash cold. Hang to dry. Cool iron as needed.
MADE TO ORDER:
Upon receipt of your order we will cut and prepare your order just for you. If you require the product earlier than our timelines indicate, please let us know so we can work with you to meet your deadline.
We've got you covered. With formal dinning often including your largest most elegant table settings, we understand you may need unique extra long table runner lengths. These rare sizes can be a challenge to find, but it's our specialty! Plus if you need a custom size we may be able to accommodate. Let us know what you are looking for and together we can create a custom piece for you.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR TABLE:
1) Measure your tabletop surface length
2) Choose your table runner drop length: we generally recommend an 8"-12" drop for formal table runners. An 8" drop will have a more practical, less formal look. A 12" drop will add more drama and elegance (a 12" drop will generally graze the top of the dining chairs).
3) Double your drop length and add it to the two tabletop surface dimensions:
Tabletop surface length + (drop measurement x 2) = desired finished length
For instance, if you have a 90" tabletop surface length, and you want an 8" drop here's how that would be calculated:
Length: 90" + (8" x 2) = 106"
Once you have your measurement, round up to the nearest size we offer, and that's the one. In this scenario you would choose the 108" table runner size. It will give you a couple of additional inches overall, but will be a great fit.
If you are ordering for a large event like a wedding, corporate or holiday party, we can customize table runners for any length of banquette table. You may even consider taking the drop measurement nearly to the floor for a super sophisticated, formal look.
1) Tartan Pillow Cover - www.etsy.com/listing/488631917
2) Black Plaid Lumbar Pillow Cover - www.etsy.com/listing/575244053
3) Tartan Floor Pillow Cover - www.etsy.com/listing/450505410
4) Tartan Dog Bed - www.etsy.com/listing/450648656
5) Black & White Stripe Tablecloth: www.etsy.com/listing/466516080
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.