This classic Round Tartan Plaid Tablecloth is available in three colors to effortlessly transforms special gatherings and events; Red Tartan Plaid, Green Tartan Plaid and Black Tartan Plaid. The wrinkle resistant fabric will fit seamlessly into your busy holiday schedule and wow your dinner guests.
- Red Tartan Plaid (Royal Stewart): Saturated red tones are accentuated by a navy blue, white, mustard, and forest green patterned weave.
- Green Tartan Plaid (Douglas Modern): Deep forest green tones are accentuated by a black, white, and navy blue patterned weave.
- Black Tartan Plaid (Stewart Black): Black tones are accentuated by a red, forest green, navy, white, and mustard patterned weave.
Have an oversized table? We've got you covered. With formal dinning often including your largest most elegant table settings, we understand you may need unique extra long tablecloth lengths. These rare sizes can be a challenge to find, but it's our specialty! Plus if you need a custom size we may be able to accommodate. Let us know what you are looking for and together we can create a custom piece for you.
*Available in round, rectangle and square dimensions
*Round: 90", 108", 118"
*Rectangle Available Here: https://etsy.me/3rnb0KQ
*Square Available Here: https://etsy.me/3rnb0KQ
- Custom sizes may be available upon request. Message us with custom inquiries.
- 100% polyester
- Wrinkle resistant
- Hand wash cold. Hang to dry. Cool iron as needed.
MADE TO ORDER:
Upon receipt of your order we will cut and prepare your order just for you. If you require the product earlier than our timelines indicate, please let us know so we can work with you to meet your deadline.
We've got you covered. With formal dinning often including your largest most elegant table settings, we understand you may need unique extra long table runner lengths. These rare sizes can be a challenge to find, but it's our specialty! Plus if you need a custom size we may be able to accommodate. Let us know what you are looking for and together we can create a custom piece for you.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR TABLE:
1) Measure your tabletop surface diameter
2) Choose your tablecloth drop length:
- We generally recommend an 8"-12" drop all the way around for formal tablecloths. - An 8" drop will have a more practical, less formal look.
- A 12" drop will add more drama and elegance (a 12" drop will generally graze the top of the dining chairs).
- A floor length drop will bring even more drama and elegance; the length of the drop will be dictated by measuring from the floor to your tabletop surface.
3) Double your drop length and add it to the tabletop surface dimension:
Tabletop surface diameter + (drop measurement x 2)
= desired finished length x width
Example: For instance, if you have a 60" tabletop surface diameter, and you want an 12" drop here's how that would be calculated:
Total Diameter: 60" + (12" x 2) = 84"
4) Once you have your measurement, round up to the nearest size we offer, and that's the one. In this scenario you would choose the 90" round tablecloth size. It will give you a couple of additional inches overall, but will be a great fit. Or if you prefer, you may request a finished size of 84" in the order notes and we'll make an exact fit.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
1) Red Tartan Plaid Table Runner - www.etsy.com/listing/570770779
2) Red Tartan Pillow Cover - www.etsy.com/listing/488631917
3) Black Plaid Lumbar Pillow Cover - www.etsy.com/listing/575244053 is
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.