Spring into the season with this black and white Polka Dot Tablecloth. This vintage inspired, multi-season print will elevate your tablescape, with an extra splash of character and interest. It’s perfect for layering with your favorite seasonal pieces.
This versatile piece will create a stunning backdrop for Easter, and Mother's Day gatherings, as well as baby showers, and wedding celebrations.
- Baby Shower
- Puppy Party
- Mother's Day
- Hostess Gift
- Family Gatherings
- Available sizes: 58"x58", 72"x58", 90"x58", 108"x58", 120"x58", 144"x58", and 160”x58”
- Custom sizes may be available upon request
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry. Iron.
MADE TO ORDER:
Upon receipt of your order we will cut and prepare your order just for you. If you require the product earlier than our timelines indicate, please let us know so we can work with you to meet your deadline.
We've got you covered. With formal dinning often including your largest most elegant table settings, we understand you may need unique extra long table runner lengths. These rare sizes can be a challenge to find, but it's our specialty! Plus if you need a custom size we may be able to accommodate. Let us know what you are looking for and together we can create a custom piece for you.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR TABLE:
1) Measure your tabletop surface length
2) Measure your tabletop surface width
3) Choose your tablecloth drop length: we generally recommend an 8"-12" drop all the way around for formal tablecloths. An 8" drop will have a more practical, less formal look. A 12" drop will add more drama and elegance (a 12" drop will generally graze the top of the dining chairs).
4) Double your drop length and add it to the two tabletop surface dimensions:
Tabletop surface length + (drop measurement x 2)
Tabletop surface width + (drop measurement x 2)
= desired finished length x width
EXAMPLE: For instance, if you have a 90" tabletop surface length x 40" tabletop surface width, and you want an 8" drop here's how that would be calculated:
Length: 90" + (8" x 2) = 106"
Width: 40" + (8" x 2) = 56"
Once you have your measurement, round up to the nearest size we offer, and that's the one. In this scenario you would choose the 108" x 59" tablecloth size. It will give you a couple of additional inches overall, but will be a great fit.
NOTE: If you have a wider table, it is not always possible to have the same drop measurement all the way around the table. In that case, we generally recommend a minimum 6" drop on the width of the table, and no less than 8" on the length. If your table is too wide for that let's chat customization.
ABOUT VINE STREET COLLECTIVE:
We are a woman owned and operated business, a mother daughter team in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA. Each of our pieces are made to order, measured, cut, sewn and packaged just for you and your loved ones. It is a distinct pleasure to know that the heirloom pieces we create bring your most special gatherings to life, living on in memories for generations.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
1) Gingham Napkins - www.etsy.com/listing/982509634
2) Vintage 1940s Teacup & Saucer - www.etsy.com/listing/851930672
3) Polka Dot Napkins - www.etsy.com/listing/646219246
4) Oversized Pom Pom Lumber Pillow Cover - www.etsy.com/listing/982825152
5) Pom Pom Bench - www.etsy.com/listing/754130355
6) Dalmatian Drapes - www.etsy.com/listing/600058925
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.